Thursday 1 May 2008

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?


YES!! I got to be part of the live studio audience in the popular Aussie gameshow, 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?'.

It was a great experience! Even though I thought we were going to be late because we missed our tram (the tram dude didn't stop at the tramstop that we were waiting at! Ggrrr...) and we had to walk a bit and even had some problems finding a cab. We finally found one at 5.45 pm and we were supposed to be at the recording studio by 6 :s Yes, I sort of freaked out a little. But in the end, we got there exactly at 6 pm and started queing up to go into the studio.

So after like a gazillion queues, well to be honest there were ONLY 3 queues that we had to go through.. God knows why, we were finally seated in the audience. We had pretty good seats, 3rd row from the front - I think I might even have been caught on camera! :p

Anyway, Rove was really funny as usual. And the 5th grade kids were so cute!! The best part came when they had started recording and were announcing the participants. It turned out that Hamish and Andy were up first!! (Go google them if you don't know who they are...) But yeah, they were really funny too!! I was pretty excited by then. It was a double bonus!

After they were done with their round though, the next person up was pretty boring, and she got on my nerves. I swear, she took nearly 10 minutes to decide on an answer for one of the questions! Aaarggh (= =)!!

So yeah, that was the highlight of my day yesterday. I'm glad I got to experience being a part of that show. Maybe I can be in the studio audience for more shows to come? ;)

1 comment:

Annabel said...

i love that show!! :P