Thursday 7 August 2008

Life...

Thanks to my superly weird timetable, I have totally full Wednesdays and only 1 hour on Thursdays. Needless to say, it is now Week 2 and I have never made it to the Thursday lecture. Naughty much? ;)

That said, I forsee my Thursdays being spent doing totally unproductive things like watching shows on my laptop and aimlessly browsing ebay for cute outfits (I have made it a rule to only start shopping in September).

So after doing a bit of the above, I decided to check my deteriorating blog out. Then I went to my friends' blogs (the ones that I've linked from mine). I never knew blog reading could be so fun! So now, I have been inspired by the enthusiasm of my dah-ling friends to blog more! :)

Right now, I'm in my oh-so-comfy single bed with my fluffy doona and 4 pillows, listening to Sara Bareilles (she's really good!) and thinking of what else I can say in this post. I really should be doing some work, but procrastination has always been a weakness of mine :p

Already my head is flooding with ideas for posts, but it would be a little weird to suddenly start from here. So I guess this is the end of this post.

Stay tuned for more folks!! :)

P.S. Sara Bareilles' album is pretty darn uplifting. I highly recommend it :)

One of my favourite pics from the last weekend's ski trip.

No comments: