Tuesday 22 September 2009

My Latest (Unfortunate) Obsession :p



SO, I watched Wang Lee Hom's Heroes of Earth concert in Taipei on DVD with Priya and Yvonne on Sunday night and somehow managed to develop a MASSIVE crush on this Lee Hom dude.

Funny because now I feel like a silly, giggly, air-headed adolescent girl who's constantly squealing in delight everytime anyone mentions his name. I've already watched his MVs on YouTube a gazillion times and not to mention various other videos of him; I've chosen my favourite songs to (attempt to) memorize in Mandarin, no less; I've memorized his profile information (subconsciously of course) because I've read it wayyy to many times than I should have. And yes, I do realise how horribly pathetic I sound but a crush is a crush and this one just hit me like a Category 5 hurricane - with no prior warning, and at a VERY HIGH SPEED. I must say, I did not see it coming.

Oh well.

So now it is nearly 5 a.m. here in Melbourne and I've just spent the past hour shamelessly watching even MORE videos of Lee Hom on YouTube. Addicted much? Maybe I should start my very own Hom-aholics Anonymous - the first of it's kind ever. Yes, I'm desperate to get my hormones back in working order and continue with my life as usual. But I have a bad feeling that it's going to take awhile :p

See, the sad thing is that HE IS SO PERFECT (at least from what I've gathered from the internet) and so OUT OF REACH.

By the way, sorry if I'm being too liberal with my use of capital letters. It's a bad habit I've just picked up.

So I will stop ranting now and go to bed (and hopefully have a nice dream starring Wang Lee Hom?).

SAD.

No comments: