Saturday 15 March 2008

I Want To DO SOMETHING!!!

I have been feeling quite restless these past few days - as if what I have been doing everyday isn't fulfilling enough. I don't derive any satisfaction from going about my daily routine. Or maybe there is some sort of satisfaction just not as much as I would like it to be. I really want to set a goal and work towards achieving it... But what goal? I am not sure. Should it be another technically demanding music piece? An aim to thoroughly study all that has been thought at uni thus far? Making this blog over? Targetting to make one new friend everyday? Or maybe it should be to attempt to bake something more complicated... a souffle perhaps (I have never tried to bake one before)? Maybe I should get a job!!

I want to do something, ANYTHING... satisfying, exciting, random?!?!

OMG, I think I am driving myself crazy... in a very slow and painful manner :p
Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

let's clubbing one day hahahaha
you can teach me dancing yeah? :)
that would be exciting and something new lol...