Sunday 20 April 2008

I am supposed to be cramming my brain with information about matrices and difference equations right now... I realise now (a little too late) that I should have started studying earlier :s

I know that tonight, I will be dreaming about vector spaces, spanning vectors, bases, jordan matrices and everything else that I despise with every bone in my body :( I should start praying sometime soon... Hopefully God will be kind to me? And give me easy questions in the test :p Though looking at it realistically, the test questions would have been set awhile ago. So even divine intervention is not going to help me here... As a last resort, I must call on the sheer power (hehe :p) of my brain to pull me through this yucky ordeal. Blegh!!

Ok, I've wasted enough time here. It's back to work for me now...

“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.