Friday 25 April 2008

Learn Chinese For the Olympics

I just received this forwarded email from my mom, which was forwarded to her by my aunty. Gosh! I am slightly disturbed by the fact that my mom of all people sent me this...

Learn Chinese for the Olympics
Prepare now for the Beijing Olympics. Learn Chinese in 5 minutes.
(Tip: it helps if you read these aloud.)

That's not right! :
Sum Ting Wong

Are you harbouring a fugitive? :
Hu Yu Hai Ding

See me ASAP :
Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man :
Dum Fuk

Small Horse :
Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? :
Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table! :
Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni

I think you need a face lift! :
Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here! :
Wai So Dim

This is a tow away zone! :
No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week! :
Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight :
Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile :
Wa Shing Ka

Your body odour is offensive :
Yu Stin Ki Pu

Great :
Fa Kin Su Pa


*CRINGE*
I am officially in a very disturbed state of mind :s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni

d

Anonymous said...

are they chinese?? what are they??

hailin