Saturday 24 May 2008

I have a feeling this blog is dying... slowly... :(
I really want to keep it going but I can't pinpoint what it is that has made me stop posting as frequently as I used to... Hhmmm...

Even my past few notes have been short and random and practically pointless (yes, I AM aware of how pointless they are :p). That is about all that I can manage at the moment given how busy uni life if getting. Hopefully I'll be able to write better posts during the holidays... :)

Oh and while I'm writing this, I may as well mention this short story that I read recently by Isaac Asimov called 'The Last Question'. It's a sci-fi story. The ending is... interesting... READ IT! Here is the link:
http://doctord.dyndns.org:8000/Stories/The_Last_Question.htm

Feel free to tell me what you think of it! :D

No comments: