Monday 26 May 2008

As One Chapter Comes To An End...

Wow!! Looking back at this semester, I really can't even begin to comprehend how time managed to go by so quickly! I still feel as if it was only 2 weeks ago that O-week started and I was still bubbly and carefree and assignment-free and gray hair-free :p Lol, ok stopping now :)

But yeah, I think this semester has been a really 'interesting?' one for me. I've learned a lot of new things - things that have broadened my mind and opened my eyes. It wasn't always a smooth ride, but I enjoyed and cherished every moment of it nonetheless. I can say that I have grown more in these past few months than I had in the whole of last year... Weird, huh?

I'm learning to make decisions, take charge, adapt - in a nutshell, I'm learning how to grow up. I'm not as naive as I used to be (though still pretty gullible :p). I'm working on it :p

So yeah, I'm glad that this semester happened when it did and the way it did. Right now, I'm just looking forward to finishing my darn exams and going back home!!! :D

No comments: