Saturday 17 January 2009

Go Out, Have Fun, Be Happy!

So the past three or four days have been pretty boring and uneventful for me. (Ow! I stubbed my toe on the computer table :s) But back to what I was saying... It's been boring. I hardly went out except for the odd driver job (UNPAID job) to pick my sister up from tuition/school or to buy food. The rest of my time was spent by aimlessly surfing the web (yeah, like people do things like that anymore... I was REALLY bored), angrily banging out a tune or two (or THREE) on the piano, continuously flipping between channels on Astro, perfecting my ability to apply eyeliner (again, I was THAT bored) and between them all, kind of like an interval, pacing restlessly up and down the living room. Yeah, LOVE my life... Meh.

So while I was doing all this, I was in a constant state of frustration and restlessness (though I controlled it very well) and the only unfortunate recipients of my pent up frustration and restlessness were my dad and sister. Coz I figured, I'm family - they can't be annoyed at me forever... :p

And then today, I WENT OUT! Hehe. Yeah, I went out with 2 friends just for a little catch-up session at One Utama. And then I walked about on my own, walked around the supermarket, bought the things I need to make sushi and basically just had a nice little outing. Yayy!!

Seriously, I thought that I was going to bite my fingers off out of pure and utter boredom. BOREDOM I tell you. But thanks to today, I am just a little more sane again :p

:p :p :p

Soooo, the moral of my little (and I hope not too long-winded) story issss... When you feel like you're about to explode due to a looong period of inactivity, make an effort to GO OUT. Don't bite your fingers off...

Hehe, my community message for the week. Kinda like what they have on Hitz.FM.

Except wayy cooler, no? :)

No comments: