Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Yearrrr :)

So it's finally 2009!
This blog is officially ONE year old!

I really wanted to write a new year's post yesterday on new year's day BUT I was half a zombie the whole day coz I didn't sleep properly the night before.

Anywayy, I just need to say that I'm hopeful that this new year will be a good one. Better than last year. Hope is a nice feeling :) But let's see how it goes...

Sooo... On to my new year's resolution. I think I'm still discovering who I am and this blog really helped me shape my identity and be proud of the person that I am so I figured that a natural progression from blogging (I'll still keep this blog going of course!) is journal writing. Except it's my private journal in a proper book that no one else can read. Hehe :) I've realised that writing is a great way to reflect and somehow helps to put things in perspective. So I'm excited to see how this journal thing goes.

That's all for now, I guess.
Oh and, Happy New Year!! :)

No comments: