Tuesday 30 December 2008

2008: NEARLY Over...

So this year is finally coming to an end. This eye-opening, heart-wrenching, not-so-sugarcoated year; this year when I 'grew up' is FINALLY coming to an end.

As much as I try to reminisce about this past year with 'a song in my heart', I can't. Well, not really.

But for the sake of this post, I'll list out what I really liked about this year (in a vague chronological order... yaa, I know. That sounded very nerdy. Meh.):
  1. I KEPT MY BLOG RUNNING FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!! :)
  2. My new little cousin being born. Even though he has only ONE expression on his face. Ever. And doesn't like me to to carry him. Maybe I'm too boney still...
  3. My trip to Perth during the Easter Break (even though it now seems so far away).
  4. Starts with an 'A'. What? I'm not allowed to say ;) - those who know will know laa, otherwise too bad!!
  5. Watching Maroon5, OneRepublic and Matchbox20 live at Rod Laver!!! :)
  6. My ski trip in August to Mount Hotham. Actually, I snowboarded :p
  7. Watching 'Wicked: The Musical' at the Regent Theatre in Melbourne.
  8. Learning just how supportive and understanding and helpful, in short - Amazing!, my friends are.
So I guess 8 is a good number to stop at, eh? Because, I don't think I can continue...
Let's just say that right now, I'm just glad that this year's nearly over.
Time for a New Year, a new start and a new attempt at life.

No comments: