Saturday 20 December 2008

The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love



So I just finished reading this book: The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love by Rosie Rushton. Yes I knowww, it's a book that's meant to be read by teens (and we all know that I'm NOT one anymore, boo-hoo). And before you judge me, you should know that it was actually lent to my 16 year old sister by one of her 16 year old friends. But I ended up reading it.

It wasn't very good. Just your average mindless teeny-boppy novel that highlights the love lives of the 3 Dashwood sisters (aged 13, 16 and 17). But it was vaguely entertaining. I'd forgotten what it felt like to be that age! And it wasn't even that long ago! So in a way, this book was kinda cool :)

I really needed a break from all those grown-up novels I was reading anyway :p

No comments: