Monday 27 July 2009

A New Semester

I can't believe how quickly time is flying - it's bordering on freaky actually :s

Just 1 month ago, my holiday started and now here I am, back in Melbourne, with my second semester starting tomorrow. *gasp!* Too fast!!!

Part of me is excited at the gazillion possibilities that this new semester presents, but the other part of me is dreading all the things that could go wrong instead...

But then, I've thought about it. And I've decided that I'm only going to look at the good stuff - no point wasting my energy on anything bad. I'm not going to brood, grumble or curse anyone or anything this semester. I'm going to approach this semester with an open mind and an open heart and just see where it takes me. I'm going to enjoy myself, damnit! (And I'm also going to drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday... :s)

So we'll see how it goes... Hehe :)

For now, all I have to say is: Bring it on!!

No comments: