Wednesday 19 August 2009

A Few Lessons Learned

  1. There is hope yet to find my Mr. Right. I watched a friend find hers right infront of my eyes :) Now I just have to pray really REALLY hard that I'll find mine soon.

  2. You don't even have to be remotely drunk to dance if the music and the company are good.

  3. Mushroom pizza ain't all that great...

  4. Good concealer is MAGIC. Made my snowboarding bruise invisible. Nyehehe.

  5. Don't ever use a unisex toilet in a club/bar (unless you reaaally need to pee). Dodgy things happen. And there is always a very suspicious-looking puddle of god-knows-what on the floor around the toilet bowl. Blegh :s

2 comments:

Annabel said...

i wld imagine mushroom pizza to taste quite good...

shobana s. said...

well, the one i had wasn't too great :p but i'm still hoping to find the perfect mushroom pizza someday... hehe. or maybe i could just make it myself?