Thursday 11 December 2008

My 2 Twos

I'm reading 2 books:
Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer; and
The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga (Booker Prize winner)

Both books are fun to read though I think I've finally outgrown the childishness of the Artemis Fowl books (there are 6 of them including this latest one). I've only read the first few pages of 'The White Tiger' but it's enough to tell me that it's going to be one good book!! I'm excited at the thought of picking it up again. But right now, I'm just not in the mood to read... Not yet. Maybe later tonight.

And then, I'm learning 2 new piano pieces:
Prelude in C# minor by Rachmaninoff; and
Clair De Lune by Debussy

The Rachmaninoff piece is really loud and... loud... My dad jumps a bit everytime I hit the huge chords as loudly as I can. Hehe :)
And the Debussy piece is nice, calm and dreamy.
A good balance I say - yin to the yang and all? :p

So those are my 2 twos :)
I hope they go well!!

No comments: