Tuesday 16 December 2008

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listening...?


Yes!! It's THAT time of the year again. Only 1 week and a few odd days more to Christmas!

I'm not Christian, but my whole extended family likes to celebrate the occasion anyway :) We put up christmas trees, have a dinner either on Christmas eve or on the day itself and exchange presents. We do it for the plain, simple fact that it feels nice. Even as I walk through the various KL shopping malls, I get this warm and fuzzy feeling (that people call happiness :p) - Huge christmas trees with bright and shiny ornaments, giant snowflakes and even bigger candy canes... *sigh* :p

So what inspired this post at such an odd time? (1 week and 1 day till Christmas)
Yeah well, everytime I go to sleep at night or have a nap in the afternoon, I wake up with a christmas song stuck in my head - it's usually either Winter Wonderland or Let It Snow. A few minutes ago, I just woke up after having a nap with Winter Wonderland playing on loop in my head. Lol.

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the rain, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight,
Walking in a winter wonderland!

Yes, I DO get annoyed with my brain for having such a limited song playlist.
BUT
Yes, I do love love love christmas songs!!
Hehe :)


No comments: