Monday 3 March 2008

First Day at Uni

I must say that I had mixed feelings about starting uni again. I was excited to see what everyone looked like after 3 months - whether they had lost/gained weight, whether they had new hairstyles, things like that. But at the same time I didn't feel ready to take the big plunge into the unexpected world of my lectures, tutorials and assignments :s

Now I'm taking a little break before heading back to uni for a meeting followed by my first orchestra rehearsal of the semester! I am very excited. I wonder what our repertoire for this concert will be. Some Gershwin maybe? *fingers crossed!!*

Before I leave, a small comment about the weather here. IT IS SO DAMN FREAKIN' HOT!!!
I have heat rashes :( And they itch... A LOT!!

Oh and this is totally unrelated to the main topic of this post but sometimes I wish I had a wire that linked my brain to my computer so that I can just think out my blog posts and it gets typed out and posted. Because I find that nowadays, the way I think sounds a lot like what I say in this blog... So I feel like my brain is in permanent 'blog mode' :p I need help!!!

1 comment:

Naveena said...

I wish I could think out my blog entries too...but for another reason- I seem to be thinking about 5 different things all at once (if that's even possible!)..or maybe 5 different things simultaneously and I often don't finish all of my thoughts. Wires linking my brain to Blogspot would totally help to keep track of all of those jumbled up thoughts =) well, I think so anyway. Hope you're keeping well despite the fast creeping workload.
xx