Sunday 23 March 2008

My First Day in Perth

I like Perth, even though it's a little boring for some people. I have half my family there and that's what makes it fun :D My cousins can drive now, and have their own cars. I get fed well. And my parents have flown over too - which means that I don't have to spend my own money :p

I watched the AFL match at the Subioco Oval - West Coast Eagles vs the Brisbane Lions. It was pretty interesting to see everyone dressed up in their Eagles jerseys and scarfs and caps, carrying their Eagles flags to wave during the game. Even I had a scarf to wear (my family in Perth are devout Eagles supporters:p) Some bits of the game were exciting, but some parts were quite boring. My sister and I even accidentally cheered for the Lions once (and got scolded by my 11 year old cousin) *blush!*

At night, we chilled at my uncle's place and then went out to Fremantle for some gelato. It was pretty good! Comparable to the Melbourne gelato :D

More updates coming soon. Stay tuned!!

No comments: