Sunday 30 March 2008

Of Procrastination and 'Homesickness'

I arived back in Melbourne this morning, leaving behind Perth and my numerous uncles, aunties, cousins, friends and my parents and sister. The sudden leap from being surrounded by at least 5 people at anytime (at most it was about 20) to being in my apartment with my housemate (only 1 person)... well, the gaping difference takes a while to sink in. So I wouldn't call this feeling homesickness, I just use this word for lack of a better term to describe this ___(???)-shock.

Perth was good, I really wish I could stay there longer. I haven't had enough of what I did there, and also didn't get to do all that I wanted to do for want of time.

Now it is time for me to get back to uni, assignments, haphazard budgeting, rash ATM withdrawals and all those things typical uni students do.

I really should be doing my assignment and tutorial prep now...

But it's so much more fun just to Facebook, blog and chat :p

However, because I am a person of unbounded will power and self-discipline, I will get back to my work now :D Lol!

No comments: