Thursday 11 September 2008

Of Procrastination and Shoes

I am supposed to be studying for my mid semester test which is in approximately 4.5 hours... But no, what am I doing really? You guessed it - Procrastinating!!! Omg, it's so difficult to sit down and complete 2 questions in a row... They are longish calculus questions that require too much writing for me to be bothered - even though I really enjoy the subject. Laziness is my greatest flaw... I think? Notice that I said GREATEST. So I'm not saying that it is my ONLY flaw, just that it's the biggest one that I have by far. Everything I am not can be tied to the fact that I am a lazy person. Am I really a lazy person? Some people say no... I say they haven't known me long enough. Hehe.

Ok, this post has gone horribly of tangent. Lol, I used a maths term! Hehe. Seriously, I think all this maths is driving me a bit crazy. Yeah, only a bit. A bit crazier than I previously was. Haha :p

Oh and on shoes!!! I am going to the Newman College Ball which is going to be held in some underground club (yes, literally underground!) called Platform 1... and get this - it's on a road called Banana Alley. Lol!! So yeah, I need a new pair of shoes for the occasion. I saw the most perfect pair of shoes at Midas a week back. I'm too scared to check how much it is. I can't find a picture of them to put here but they were GORGEOUS!!! I think they cost more than $200 :( Feel sad for me?

Tomorrow is going to be one crazy day for me - Uni then lunch then meeting then shopping then getting ready for the Ball then going for the Ball... and then? Who knows :p

That's all for now!

No comments: