Friday 9 January 2009

Of Mistake-ridden Horoscopes, Wheatgrass Shots and Ice Cream Fondues...

Cancer: You've been working hard! Take satisfaction in that, even if no one else seems to notice!

That's what my Facebook Horoscopes application says about me for today...
o_O

???

Yeh... So maybe it took a lot of hard work to convince myself to drink the vile smelling (but not that bad tasting) wheatgrass shots that Annabel, Harinderpal, Lea and I decided to try. But that was it! Maybe driving is considered hard work too...

Actually, I think having a wheatgrass shot is for lazy people... Apparently, it's equivalent to 1kg of fruits and veges (in terms of antioxidant content). So I took the shortcut, no?



1st picture: The juice place dude juicing the wheatgrass... Look for the wheatgrass poo that's coming out of the end of the juicer. Hehe.
2nd picture: A wheatgrass shot with an orange wedge to take the bitterness away. (Compare with tequila shot and lemon wedge... :p). I forgot to rotate the picture, so hah! too bad for you :)


And then, to wash off the yuckiness (I thought it wasn't too bad...) of the wheatgrass shots, we had an ice cream fondue at the Baskin Robbins cafe :)

No comments: