Saturday 24 January 2009

All the boys and all the girls are begging to...

Ok, so I don't usually post many things from my personal life because I like my privacy. But I have this song that's stuck in my head and it's sooo annoying, but (scarily) I like it! :s

Yeah, so how did I find out about it?
Read the wall-to-wall I had with my friend, bel bel, on facebook:

bel:
herro! did you know that the latest britney single is called "if you seek amy". try saying that very quickly and in a sort of upbeat way. HAHA.

me:
omg, i'm listening to the song now... so squeaky!! blergh... you listen to britney spears?

me:
zomg bel!
i think i'm starting to like that song... it's catchy in a weird way... :s
am i going crazy??

love me hate me say whatcha want about me...
all the girls and all the boys are begging to if you seek amy

bel:
are you horny?

me:
o_O
is that what it means?
that song is soo stuck in my head... :s
decipher it for me you lit freak!
pweasseee...

bel:
just say "if you seek amy" over and over again. omg i can't believe you still haven't heard it in the song!!
>.< hint: eff....you.....c.....k....mee...

__________________________________________________________________

SO YEAH... Now I know what it means :s
But hey, I must give it credit for being a catchy song. and the little disguised "if you seek amy" is quite clever... :p Though at first I thought that Amy was a real person and the boys and girls were really seeking her, albeit with wrong grammar.

Hehe.
That's me! My processor is slowwww.... :p

Not a great song for kids to be listening to. I wonder if they'll be playing it on Malaysian radio anytime soon... if ever. For the sake of the innocence of our Malaysian kiddies, I hope they don't! I don't think I'd be very comfortable with the idea of my 10 year old cousin singing "all the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy".

o_O

For those who want to listen to the whole song, the YouTube link is here.

And for those of you who're as slow (or as naive :p) as me and still haven't figured it out, I will make it plain and simple for you...

No, I changed my mind. Just read the little dialogue above over and over again until you get it. Hah!

No comments: