Thursday 26 March 2009

I was just reading my older posts that I'd labelled with the word 'thoughts' and it struck me just how great life was for me exactly a year ago and how so much has changed between then and now.

Some change was for the better... The biggest and most obvious change was that my mom was still alive. (I know, so emo!) But sometimes things like this really hit me. How just at this same time last year, I was looking forward to meeting up with my family in Perth for the Easter break and this year, the most important person in my family is gone - no meet-up with her forever. *sniffle*

I can't wait for the 1 year anniversary of my mom's death to come. Maybe things will get better after that...

1 comment:

Hean said...

Darn it, shobe, with your smiling faces, you are not supposed to be the emo one!

Cheer up!