Tuesday 10 March 2009

Top 5 Break-Up Songs (in my opinion laa)

5. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
4. White Horse - Taylor Swift
3. Take A Bow - Rihanna
2. Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
1. Warwick Avenue - Duffy

"This would be a great break-up song" is what I think everytime I listen to/sing along to one of these songs :p

Had to make a list of them just so I won't keep obsessing over them. They're great songs and I love listening to them (just for fun - nice tunes, very heartfelt/angsty lyrics). At least now I won't have this nagging thought in my head to list them down before I forget!

1 comment:

Nadia Mydin said...

have you come across "the potential break up song" by aly and aj? and i reckon usher's "separated" is one of the sweetest break up songs ever.. not quite right to put sweet and break up in a sentence.. but check it out!