Friday 26 September 2008

Blogs of Note

Ever noticed how 90% of the 'Blogs of Note' on Blogger are American? I guess it is a reflection of the fraction of Americans who use Blogger as opposed to people from other countries... How to know for sure?

Well, whatever the reason is, I wish the people who choose the 'Blogs of Note' choose more culturally diverse blogs just so it's more fun to read. (Yes, I have become one of those people who reads other people's blogs! :s) Really, who wants to read about another American mom who blogs about her kids and art/cooking/weightloss/artcookingandweightloss? Not me!

Anyway, on to a different topic. Today's weather was really nice but has only just turned cloudy. It even got to 27 degrees at one point! The only downside is that the flies have come out!! And there is one that is buzzing in front of me now. Gggrrr (=.=) I should be buying some bugspray soon-ish.

No comments: