Thursday 25 September 2008

Everyday Feels Like A Sunday :) *cue SUN* :p

Yes, I am most certainly enjoying my break! Hehe. For those unlucky people who happen to have school/uni/work while I am living the lazy life, your time will come... eventually.... But my time is NOW!! Teehee :p

(By the way, 'teehee' is my new retarded laugh... but only on msn and here :p I cannot (and must not) be too retarded in real life...) OH look! I used brackets within brackets! Hee :p


So yeah, I've been reading my old posts (from the very first ones) and I must say that I've become boring-er (more boring?)!!! I should try to use more pictures and stuff. And I don't think my newer posts are written as randomly as the older ones. Perhaps I have become more mature of mind? :p

Ok, reading what I've typed for this post thus far makes me realise that maybe I haven't matured as much as I hoped/thought since January :) But that's alright! I will start thinking and acting my age eventually... *fingers crossed!*

Anyway, on to the title of this post - I met up with my old school friend, Sher Reen, today just for a catch-up session. And the weather was wonderful!!! The sun was shining, the sky way this lovely blue, the birds were chirping (I swear they were!) and it was neither too hot nor too cold. PERFECT! And so for some weird reason, I kept thinking that today is a Sunday. Haha. Confused - me, yes?

And then Sher Reen said, "Everyday feels like a Sunday for me". I totally feel the same way! Hehe.

(Too many exclamation marks in this post? Deal with it!) :p

No comments: