Wednesday 17 September 2008

Bring It Onnnnn!!! :p

Yup. I've finished my last assignment before Spring Break!!!! So now I'm freeee :p
For now.... Hehe.

The feeling is getting me very excited, so bear with me!! :)

Anywayyyy.....

I have made a list of things I want to do during the break. No travelling, just laid back things like baking, and reading, and watching shows, and sleeping!!!! Hehe. I so cannot wait! Bring it on! Haha.

I sound retarded. Yeah, I'm aware of it :)

To end this post perfectly, I would like to show you a picture of me, my friend Shanika, and my bee-oo-tee-ful shoe :) :) (Who needs men when you have shoes? :p)

2 comments:

communistkahlo said...

hahaha i hear you there! love the shoes... very sexy.

sounds like you're having a great spring so far. how are things with you? love flourishing i hope. ;)

shobana s. said...

will give you updates when i see you online! :)