Saturday 27 September 2008

Wall E



On Tuesday, I went with a few friends to (somewhat reluctantly) watch Disney and Pixar's widely acclaimed 'WALL.E'. I say I was reluctant because I could not imagine how I would find a weird robot making weird robotic sounds and zooming around a dying planet interesting.

BUT

I'd heard many people talking about what a good movie it was and decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. So I watched it.

AND...

It was good!! Better than good in fact. The storyline was highly original and also totally different from any other animated film thus far. There was also a good balance of humour and drama. Within the first 10 minutes of the movie, I had fallen desperately in love with WALL.E. I know you would never believe me if you just looked at the poster, but WALL.E is sooooo cute throughout the whole movie! I wanted to squeeze him so bad! But of course, he's made out of steel and would therefore be a hazard to me if I did ever get the chance (perhaps in my dreams? :p) to squeeze him.

Sooooo, my advice to anyone reading this who hasn't already watched the movie is to WATCH THE MOVIE!

No comments: