Saturday 5 December 2009

A Few Things:

  • Bee vs Ant - didn't stick around to see which one won. I think the bee looks kinda cute, don't you? Brings back memories of 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids'. *sigh*

  • Been trying to explain to my grandma that she is 87 this year but she insists that she's 88 and that everyone else is wrong for trying to tell her otherwise. LOL.
  • I can't seem to talk and make hand gestures and drive at the same time. But hey, in my defense, I drive a manual car - which fyi, requires the use of BOTH hands to maneuver :p
  • It's only 9.15pm right now but I really want to sleep because I am so jobless that the only other thing I can think of doing is to refresh facebook every 30 seconds sit here and finish this blog post. Boo.
  • MOSQUITOESHAVEBEENATTACKINGMEANDWON'TSTOP!!! They have also somehow managed to develop a resistance to insect spray. Grrrr.....

1 comment:

Annabel said...

i wanna sleep now too. just ate!!!! >.<