Monday 21 December 2009

Just got back from Hong Kong on Friday. It was fun fun fun!!! But so gloomy!! It only rained twice at night but the days were still always misty and gray and gray... Had loads of fun nonetheless!!

I realise that my attempt at starting a twitter account is crashing and burning pretty quickly :p Firstly because I've protected my account so it can only be viewed by people whom I approve, and secondly because I haven't tweeted in more than a week. Fail. Oh well, can't say I didn't try it. Hehe.

On another note, I am very excited about becoming a Real Civil Engineer. Lol. I know that what I envision my job to be is a highly glamourised version of what my actual job will be like (once I start working that is) but I'm still excited about designing Real buildings and Real infrastructure that people will actually be using and being able to see the product of my designs in Real Life. Ahhhh!!! My holiday in Hong Kong only made me feel more excited - I had an awesome aerial view of the Hong Kong International Airport - a civil engineering marvel in it's own right :)

Anyway, completely unrelated - but my "flavour of the month":



Matt Bomer from the TV series "White Collar". Average storyline, hawt lead actor :p
Yess, I can be quite superficial sometimes.

No comments: