Tuesday 8 December 2009

The Perfect Leather Jacket!!!

Yes, I know it's already summer in Australia (not to mention summer all-year-round in Malaysia) but I couldn't help noticing this leather jacket at Mango/MNG which I had only half a mind to try on for obvious reasons (i.e. that it's too warm to wear a leather jacket around KL, in case it wasn't that obvious to you :p). Well, I decided to try it on anyway - and immediately fell in love!! Yes, I know this is a jacket I'm talking about being in love with. But seriously, I think it's safer to fall in love with a jacket rather than an actual person - more fun, more satisfaction, less heartache :p

So it's being reserved for me. I need my sister's stamp of approval before making the purchase. (Well, I'm planning to buy it even if she DOESN'T approve). But it would be nice if she liked it too :)

Here's a picture:



P.S. I'm very excited because I've been looking for the perfect leather jacket for quite some time. And I've just found it!! Now to find the perfect guy... Hehe.

3 comments:

Annabel said...

if it fits well just buy it! i know you small framed people have a hard time buying jackets, haha.

betakappa said...

you just found him

shobana s. said...

lol. have i??