Wednesday 2 April 2008

Random Question's Answer

I just decided to edit my profile and get a new 'random question'. Well it was a really nice random question, but unfortunately my answer was way too long for the space they gave (stupid 400 character limit...). So here is the question again, with my full answer :p


How tall would you be if you had never cut your fingernails?

Well, let's see…. If my fingernails grow at an average rate of 0.2mm a day, and I am now roughly 20 years and 8 months old, which is about 7524 days old (I'm an engineering student, I LOVE maths duh! :p). So my nails would be 7524x0.2mm long. Which is 1504.8mm or 1.5 metres. OMG. Yeah, I knew the answer would be something as ridiculous as thet. So anyway, the question now is - Do people stand on their nails? Or do their nails stand on them? Either way, I'd be the taller than the average pro basketball player. Damn, should've grown my fingernails since foreverrr :p LOL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what the hell....another random post arrgghh...
hey why didn't you get your family to come over to melbourne huh?wish i can somehow meet your legendary sister you know..
you 2 seem pretty close and she must be as interesting as you :)

betakappa said...

alas, I shall never know your pain.

being born with PERFECT genes and all.

:)

shobana s. said...

yeahhh. whateverrrr!!
self praise is NO praise :p

My name is Mazwah. said...

HAHAHAHAA!
i love you shobie :D:D