Wednesday 9 April 2008

Gossip Girl Season 2 is coming out SOON!!!!


Lol, I never understood what all the hype about this tv series (or even the books that it is based on) was about until I watched a bit of it myself.

I started with episode 7 because it was all that I had on my laptop. Ok, so maybe I was a little intrigued... But I still couldn't get over the fact that the kids who were supposed to be in high school looked so old while their parents looked that much younger!

After a few weeks (yeah, it took that long to get my brain used to the weird age thing :p), I found myself wanting to give episode 1 a try. So I got myself episodes 1 and 2 and I watched them. I was officially hooked!!

2 more episodes later, I was craving for the rest of the season! So I got it off a friend and we had a 4 hour Gossip Girl marathon to finish the season. Yay!!!

Now, I am patiently waiting for season 2 (that darn writers' strike!). And it's going to be out in just over a week! Woo hoo :D :D

I would LOVE to sign off with an 'xoxo' but that would be too corny :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay gossip girl!

haha hi shobananana