Saturday 23 February 2008

Back in Melbourne

I find it so weird to be equally 'at home' in two completely different places. A little confusing actually. I flew back to Melbourne yesterday and when I reached it struck me how just a day before I had been at home with my family watching TV like it was just any other day at home.

Ooohh, on the plane, I was sitting next to this totally random Malaysian dude who was watching something on the in-flight entertainment thingy and was laughing aloud to himself ever so often. I also had to get up countless times to let him go to the toilet. Then, I accidentally doze off and my head ends up on his shoulder for like 5 seconds!!! o_O You can bet that I was absolutely horrified!! But it was a funny experience :p

So now here I am in Melbourne. Only been back for a little over 24 hours and so far things are looking pretty good. My housemate, Ling, and I went to Ikea to buy furniture and we are going to be assembling it tomorrow with the help of our friends and an electric screwdriver :D I actually just got back from a friend's 20th birthday dinner party and that was a whole lot of fun too. I just hope my good fortune (haha, I used the word 'fortune') continues throughout the year.

I don't think I will be able to post as frequently as I have been now that I am back in Melbourne. As a matter of fact, I have not written as many posts this month as I did in January. I do still have the strongest of urges to blog at the most random of times, the only difference is that I have less time to blog at my leisure. So this is myself acknowledging the fact that my blog posts will not be as frequent as I would like them to be :( :(

No comments: