Friday 1 February 2008

I was watching a TV programme at 11:30 p.m. when I heard these loud 'bangs'. There were like 100 of them (or maybe less :p), my point is there were A LOT of 'bangs'. And I was watching TV alone in the living room while everyone else was sleeping at the back. Yeah, I'm already scared as it is of being in my own home alone at night even if its just in the living room. Then these weird sounds (which I thought were gunshots) suddenly start going off. *OMG* were my exact first thoughts. Then I called out to my mom (what a baby *blush*), then I figured that it couldn't possibly be gunshots that I was hearing (duh!) - it was the sound of fire-crackers. Yeah, so after being laughed at by my parents (my sister was too fast asleep to be bothered), I resumed my TV programme. I've never watched Nip/Tuck but after watching this episode (I don't know which episode it is) I realised that its a pretty cool show, gross operation bits aside. Watch Nip/Tuck!!

Oh and if no one has noticed yet, I've become one big TV addict. I've just finished my 4th hour of TV for tonight (not including the daytime shows that I watched :p). Hopefully the idiot box doesn't make me idiotic (first sign that it is... :s)

1 comment:

communistkahlo said...

I know. I love TV too.

I get scared of those bangs in the night too!