Wednesday 6 February 2008

Yesterday

Well, my family decided to have a 'family outing' to Mid Valley yesterday. So the programme was shopping then lunch then movie (Sweeney Todd).

Shopping was annoying because there weren't any sales going on and all I bought was a bagful of toiletries from Watson's. Yes, a lot of fun indeed.

Had lunch at the food court then went for the movie...

The movie... :s
I had such high hopes for Johnny Depp and the movie in general but these hopes were very quickly trampled over and squashed by the gory, bloody throat-slitting scenes (I agree with you, Jeremy!). And yes, there were many of these scenes. blegh!! There are only a handful of ways to kill someone with a shaving blade '= ='. Johnny still did a very good job playing ST and his singing was really good too. I believe even his voice did some acting while he was singing all those songs (if that's possible...) So overall, it wasn't a very good movie. I expected so much more!


Summary of what happened yesterday:

Good points...
  • I got to spend money that wasn't mine :p
  • My parents watched a movie with my sister and me after a veerrryyyy loooonnngg time
  • My dad stayed awake for the whole movie! I was quite surprised.
  • The supermarket was having an offer for Vitagen. I now have a lot of happy bacteria partying in my intestines. lol :p
Bad points...
  • The so-called 'sale' was pretty much non-existent!
  • I couldn't find nice flip-flops to buy (they had sizes 6 and 8, but no 7) :(
  • My dad scolded the girl sitting behind him in the cinema for kicking his seat. So embarrassing!!!
  • The movie was Disappointing. But I still love Johnny Depp!!
  • I couldn't find the brand of butter I like and so had to settle for a brand I'd never heard of :s

1 comment:

Annabel said...

I now have a lot of happy bacteria partying in my intestines. lol :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CANT GET THE PICTURE OF PARTYING BACTERIA WITH CONICAL HATS OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!



sigh. we're such nerds.