Sunday 10 February 2008

The Fish Spa

Finally, I got to check out the Fish Spa at the Pavillion in KL. The place is very nice, and the fish don't smell :D A huge plus when you think of it!

So there we were, my sister and I - letting the little silvery fish nibble at our feet. It was very ticklish at first but I got used to it after a few minutes. Eventually, there were A LOT of fish eating at my feet (I must've had a lot of dead skin for them to feed on) and it was beginning to feel like I had pins and needles where the fish were biting me... A lot of little fish pinching at bits of my skin with their mouths :s

Well, here are some pics (I'm such a camwhore!!)


This was in the beginning... think 10 times the fish nibbling my feet!


My sister and I


Look at the huge fish!!!


I apologize if these pictures grossed you out :p



No comments: