Friday 5 June 2009

I FOUND MY PENGUIN!! ♥ ♥ ♥

:) :) :)

I found it!

See, when I reformatted my laptop, my msn emoticons got wiped out along with all the junk I had in it. And my penguin that waves goodbye to everyone I chat with on msn was gone too.

As expected, I searched high and low for this emoticon. But none of the people I asked, whom I thought would have it, had it. Not a soul... It was as if this poor, cute little waving penguin had disappeared from the face of the world of Windows Live Messenger without a trace. Boohoo :(

But then today, my cousin Dhaaren who was bored to the point of insanity in his home started sending me all these random emoticons over Messenger. And then I realised that there was a good chance that he'd have that ever-so-elusive penguin emoticon! AND HE DID!!!

:)

So now I have my penguin back - to wave goodbye to the people I chat with. Yayyy!!

4 comments:

Annabel said...

you insane nut

Unknown said...

I lost the penguin too!

COuld I have too? plizplizplizplizplizplizplizplizplizpliz?

My e-mail: ilfuturoepassatoqui@hotmail.com

THNX!!!

dalefamily said...

can you send it me too, if lost mine kathryn.j.dale@hotmail.co.uk
thanks xx

shobana s. said...

I'm sorry, that was quite awhile back - I've lost it again! So sorry :(