Friday 5 June 2009

I should be studying right now. But I think I'm allowed to have a break seeing as I've just finished reading the lecture notes of one of my four subjects for this semester :p

This whole week has involved me doing 3 things - going to the library, eating, and sleeping. And when I'm asleep, I dream of what I'd studied that day - my subjects even haunt me in my dreams!! Meh. So needless to say, I am taking a well-deserved break :) This is the first day since Saturday that I haven't gone to the library - nerd much?

As far as I can remember, I've never been so diligent (and, to an extent, disciplined) in walking (all the way) to the library and actually getting some (nearly) solid studying done. However, this year is different because during the semester, all around me I saw my fellow coursemates paying attention in class (unlike me, they actually knew what the lecturer was going on about!), I saw them keeping up with the tutorials (unlike me, they knew what the tutors were going on about!!) and I saw them so well-prepared for the assignments that we were given.

o_O

Yeah, so I kinda realised that I REALLY need to study to even have the most minute chance of being as prepared as everyone else in my class will be for the upcoming exams. I think I'm slowly bridging the gap... But not too much :s

And this leads me to think "I really should start paying more attention (and talking less) in lectures" and "I should attempt to do my tute questions BEFORE my tute". Yeah right... It's what I think at the end of every semester when I'm frantically attempting to stuff as much knowledge as my brain can absorb and hold in this short 2 week span. But come the start of the new semester, I'm back to my old lazy ways again.

But I will try A LOT harder to make it happen next semester... :p
Must be more hardworking (i.e. nerdy)...

:s

We'll see how it goes!

No comments: