Thursday 25 June 2009

The T-word :p

I bought turkey by accident at the supermarket. Came home, read the packaging for the first time, and realised that it wasn't chicken, but turkey! Meh. Only someone called Shobie could do something as silly as that :p It said 'TURKEY' on the front. But I didn't realise that when I was buying it :s

Didn't want to waste it. So I cooked it anyway. Surprisingly, it tasted good! Probably because it was fake turkey... tasted a lot like chicken... and quite unlike the turkey I usually have... but that's only roast turkey, for Christmas - so maybe it's meant to taste different :p

So having the other turkey breast today. Yumm :)

I think I'm going to start using short sentences from now on. Like this. Hee.

(NOT YET PSYCHO... but getting there... as you can probably tell)


And just a little something on the side - found this printing error on a sign at the Asian grocer's here :)


1 comment:

Nadia Mydin said...

turkey.. tampOOn.. hmmm...