Thursday 11 June 2009



This picture was taken one cloudy day, when I looked out of my window in Melbourne and saw not one, but TWO rainbows!! :)

It's the hard times that teach you to appreciate the good times so much more...



Been slowly catching up on 'Eat, Pray, Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's having a positively positive effect on my outlook on life. I find that I can really relate to the emotional roller-coaster that is Elizabeth Gilbert - her thoughts, feelings, temperament and rationale are all so similar to mine. We share the same zodiac sign... And very nearly the same birthday (3 days apart!). Coincidence? Or am I just seeing what I want to see?

My good friend, Nishi, told me what her Behavioural Economics lecturer told her class when he couldn't figure out one of the economic models that he was trying to explain (but kept getting confused) - "Well, I suppose if you think about it enough you'll start believing it. I mean, the Pope probably just kept thinking about God until he eventually started believing in Him, right?"

...

Lol! That was an actual quote (might have been slightly different when he said it, but you get the picture).

Laugh. Coz you know it's funny :p

1 comment:

Annabel said...

yea it's true. i don't believe in quantum wells but i've read so much about it that i really think it's all there lol