Sunday 13 January 2008

Can't Wait for the AUSSIE OPEN!!! Who will win??

Tomorrow is the day! The first day of the Aussie Open in Melbourne. Roger Federer has won the men's singles title 3 times already and is a favourite to win the title again. As much as I like his tennis, I find it pretty boring that he keeps winning all the time! So whoever it is who makes it to the finals against RF, I'll be rooting for that guy.

Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are favourites to reach the final round. I really, really hope that Nadal reaches the finals and wins! Its going to be very exciting.

Click here for more info and live game updates.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Nadal goes all the way!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, nice blog! ( blogging seems interesting)
so I would like to enjoy reading it!
the tickets for the Australia open were gone so faster. it's all sold out. The only way I can get the tickets for the men final is from ebay!! But people who sell tickets from ebay make money from it. they make the price much higher!! so not fair!! I would have book the tickets earlier! do you wanna stay in melbourne for the open final next year? ( i don't force you, haha)
hey, we are second year this year, how amazing! Do you miss Melbourne?
do you miss your own apartment? haha, wow cookies, will I have the honour to try them?! (i'm sure i will)
I will see you soooon!!
Hailin

shobana s. said...

i really want to go for aussie open sometime when i'm in melbourne but next yr i think i might hv a family trip in january so i can't be sure :(
of course you can try my cookies! i'll bake some when i get back to melbourne :D but prepare your teeth for some rock action :p

Anonymous said...

u only support RF's opponent in the finals coz u know that would mean RF will win.... haha.... i know all about ur "powers" :)

Anonymous said...

you know all about her "powers"...haha...i cant help but laugh.........


federer is dumb!!WOOT** Go Nadal!!!