Sunday 13 January 2008

My Choc Chip Cookies

As of December, my favourite TV channel of all time is... wait for it... *drumroll*... the Asian Food Channel. Most of the daytime shows focus on Asian cooking but during the primetime time slots, they show really really nice Western cooking and baking shows. Heaven! *sigh*
So I watched one show where the chef made choc chip cookies and she actually gave ALL the measurements needed to make it at home. So I decided to give it a go...



Well, they looked pretty convincing and they tasted pretty real too... except once they had cooled down, they were HARD :s But I must say that they turned out better than I expected. I'll keep trying to get the right texture for my cookies... I really pity my parents and sister who have to be my guinea pigs for this :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lols..... i love seeing afc... but still scared to try stuff... :(

i tried hersheys chocolate chip cookies.. those turned out real well.. :)

Anonymous said...

waaaa!!i want hershey's chocolate chip cookies too!!.....give shobie-wobie the recipe..then she can bake it for me! :)