Friday 4 January 2008

Crazy/Beautiful

I was watching this movie on TV today and in the beginning thought "what a pointless movie this is". As the movie progressed, I began thinking "what an annoying movie!! ggrrrr...". Seriously. The character played by Kirsten Dunst had to be the most screwed up person I've ever known/seen. She seems to hate herself and yet she is self-involved enough to feel sorry for herself at the same time. Which is what annoyed me the most. She should just make up her mind already!! I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture ;)

Towards the end of the movie however, I realised that it wasn't such a bad movie after all. It gave a pretty good insight to the life of an emotionally screwed up teenager (which was played really well by Kirsten Dunst) and there were some touching father-daughter scenes thrown in to good effect. So overall, I had a much better impression of the movie than I did initially. (But the girl still annoys me :p)

No comments: