Wednesday 30 January 2008

My Trip to Singapore

I went to Singapore during the weekend and got back monday night (28th Jan). I must say it surprised me how closely Singapore resembled Malaysia, only cleaner and with better roads :p

I stayed over with my friend Charissa and we visited Orchard Road, Clarke Quay, Chinatown and Bugis Street. Oh and I even got to visit a Singaporean market (my friend's mom brought me to market with her) and I even had Singapore tau foo fah for breakfast (taste's pretty much like the Malaysian one :p) 2 days really wasn't enough to check out all that Singapore had to offer!

I guess it was worth missing the finals of the Aussie Open for :D

Some pics of the trip:


Yeah... frog porridge :s


Austrian chef dude who gave up his career to make/sell German sausages in Chinatown


Waxed ducks...


More pics on facebook!! :D

No comments: