Sunday 20 January 2008

The Most Random of 'Em All

Yeah, I'm feeling a little random right now... well, more random than I usually am at least.
I think its the chocolate brownie I had earlier. It's having delayed effects on my brain. Or it could be some abnormal hormone imbalance... when are hormone imbalances ever normal? (a rhetorical question...?)

Ya... What else do I say?
I want to sleep, but my brain does not allow it... Feel sad for me. Pleeeeaasseee!!

Tomorrow's a Sunday. I'm going to be a lazy couch potato that watches the Aussie Open the whole day. Weeeeeee!! Parhaps by osmosis (can athletic ability permeate the tv screen?) I will be able to play like Roger... Wishful thinking, I know. But maybe.....

I don't think I should have had that chocolate brownie... I wasn't really hungry when I had it, just a little greedy. Oh well, such is my life :( Boo hoo.

Yeah, maybe this post is getting freaky/weird (in a bad way)/annoying/mundane (what does mundane mean exactly?)... but yeah, you get the picture.

Ok, I will stop now and you can stop your eye-rolling/cringing/yawning/snoozing/all of the above (well not exactly above...)

Don't be scared!! I'm not evil, I swear!

Yeah... don't run away (well, not too quickly at least)

No comments: