Tuesday 8 January 2008

Two Posts in a DAY??? o_O

Hehe, as everyone who reads this can see, I'm really getting hooked to this blogging thing. My mom doesnt' like it - she thinks its a waste of time... but then again, most of the things that I've been doing these past 2 months have been 'a waste of time' if I do say so myself.

I'm such a tool when it comes to HTML and other computer things so its gonna take me ages to figure out how to make this blog more interesting... I'm hoping that it will slowly evolve into something more attractive (like the ugly duckling?) *fingers crossed*

Ohhhh, and I have finally learnt Ostinato from Mikrokosmos VI by Bela Bartok... Yay me!! :D
Its a pretty cool song with very irregular rhythm (which is what makes it difficult) and it drives my sister up the wall when I play it because the practising bit means that I have to play the same section numerous times to be able to play it properly.

1 comment:

Naveena said...

hey you! Good to see you've joined in the craze! I'm not that frequent a blogger but I like to think i can go to that place whenever I've something to say/express =)

Now I'd know for sure how you're keeping..all I gotta do is read your blog =) take care and Happy New Year!