Tuesday 1 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2008 New Year's Resolution: To revive my dead blog and keep it going for a whole year :s

Yes, I have decided to make this blog my new year's resolution even though I don't usually make New Year's resolutions... So we'll see how long this one lasts!

My blogging history is one that is full of false starts. I've probably created and deleted more than 3 blogs over the past 2 years in my futile attempts to enter the blogging world. This particular blog was actually started in February 2007 when I first started going to uni in Melbourne. However, as you can see I've deleted all my previous posts (which were pretty crappy anyway) and am trying to start anew. *fingers crossed!*

So Happy New Year to all who are actually jobless enough to be reading this. And stay tuned for more *ahem* soul-searching and thoughtful blog posts ;)

10 comments:

Yienyee said...

hey shobie! guess u got caught on with the bloggie thingy huh? :) good way to keep updated and all. yet to meet u with u and the others. when is good?

Anonymous said...

wow... never knew u were the blogger type. i'm sure this blog will get massive hits. looking forward to those deep meaningful rambles :P

Anonymous said...

ooh im the first one keke
ill check ur blog once in a while so it better be filled with pics of hot chicks n kinky vids!!

Anonymous said...

the s train...your new years resolution should be "I will not let the maid run away...again..."

Anonymous said...

nice blog aunty shobie (:

Unknown said...

hey
nice to get a chance to read your mind here hahhaa
i am sure this one will be an interesting one:P....
keep up the good work, looking for updates hahah!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for e-mailing me about your blog. I wish you good luck in fulfilling your new year's resolution, and hope that you continue to maintain this blog and delight us readers with your keen observations and non-conventional thoughts. I will try to follow what is going on, so you better confide in the blogosphere alot! I know the feeling of having many failed blogs, and I myself have half a dozen dead in the water. Let us all know how your life in Australia turns out, and don't worry about censoring any HARAAAM!!!(TM) stuff. Sorry for writing such a long comment, and I hope you didn't tl;dr.

Anonymous said...

shobie wobie!cant wait to see how long this blog will last for before it slowly fades away..,,i give you three months tops!nyehaha......*I Love You*!!

shobana s. said...

i've just realised that you can comment on your own posts... hehe, i'm such a noob!

Unknown said...

Happy new year!